Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog Update

Peace and Blessings Soul of Cinema Brothas and Sistas!

I know some of you are wondering why the blog has not been updated. Well, I have to admit that I had some trouble updating the page, plus we have had such a great response on facebook that we decided to explore other options. So, now, we are creating a webpage instead of using the blog page that will be much easier to manage. I do apologize for not posting an update on the status of the blog page. When we have the webpage up, we will definitely let you know. Until, then, any questions or comments can be posted on our facebook group page or you can send us an email at soulofcinema@yahoo.com. Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see you at our next event.

Love, Peace and Soooouuul of Cinema!
TamaRa Nzadi

No comments:

Post a Comment